my wellness (Technogym equipment)
Track 75 MOVES in a single day
bounts members - earn 20 points
bounts members - earn 40 points
Track 225 MOVES in a single day
bounts members - earn 60 points (daily maximum)
1. Track a minimum of 75 MOVES in a single day
2. Ensure you are logged in to the mywellness equipment
3. Log in to bounts and refresh you history
4. Watch your points balance grow
I've connected my mywellness account to bounts but my points aren't updating. Why?
Have you achieved the minimum activity requirements?
The minimum activity requirement for mywellness is to achieve at least 75 MOVES in a single day.
Are you logged in to your mywellness account?
You need to be logged in to your mywellness account when you're on the equipment.
Have you refreshed your bounts activity history?
You need to refresh your bounts activity history for your points to update. How?
bounts app - from the menu items hit the sync button and then head to your history. Using your finger pull down on the history screen and your points will update.
bounts website - from the menu items head to 'my points'. If your points haven't refresh yet refresh your web browser.
Are you following all of the rules?
1. MOVES must be tracked using my wellness equipment. You must also be logged in.
2. You may have already reached the maximum number of points possible for daily MOVES; bounts members - 60 points/225 MOVES.
I'm receiving an error message when I try to connect my mywellness account to bounts. Why?
Have you got another bounts account?
You can only connect one mywellness account to bounts. We don't allow people to connect the same app/device to multiple accounts.
Are you entering the correct details?
Check with the mywellness website that you are using your correct details.
That didn't help. What now?
Send us a support request explaining your issue in detail and we'll be able to look into it for you.