Track one 20 minute swim between the pool sensors
bounts members - earn 20 points
Track two x 20 minute swims between the pool sensors
bounts members - earn 40 points
Track three x 20 minute swims between the pool sensors
bounts members - earn 60 points (daily maximum)
2. Save your activity by returning your wristband to the docking station.
3. Log in to bounts and refresh your history.
4. Watch your points balance grow.
I've connected my SWIMTAG account to bounts but my points aren't updating. Why?
Have you achieved the minimum activity requirements?
The minimum activity requirement for SWIMTAG is to track one 20 minute swim between the pool sensors.
Are you saving your activity?
Once you've completed your swim return your wristband to the docking station and your activity will upload to the cloud and then be sent to bounts.
Have you refreshed your bounts activity history?
You need to refresh your bounts activity history for your points to update. How?
bounts app - from the menu items hit the sync button and then head to history. Using your finger pull down on the history screen and your points will update.
bounts website - from the menu items head to 'my points'. If your points haven't refresh yet refresh your web browser.
Are you following all of the rules?
1. Your activity must be tracked wearing your SWIMTAG wristband.
2. You are required to move during your 20 minute swim. Stay still for longer than 90 seconds and the timer will start over.
3. You may have already reached the maximum number of points possible for this type of activity; bounts members - 60 points/3 x 20 minute activities.
I'm receiving an error message when I try to connect my SWIMTAG account to bounts. Why?
Have you got another bounts account?
You can only connect one SWIMTAG account to bounts. We don't allow people to connect the same app/device to multiple accounts.
Are you entering the correct details?
Check with the SWIMTAG website that you are using your correct details.