Track one 20 minute workout using the CV equipment
bounts members - earn 20 points
Track two x 20 minute workouts using the CV equipment
bounts members - earn 40 points
Track three x 20 minute workouts using the CV equipment
bounts members - earn 60 points (daily maximum)
1. Track a minimum of one 20 minute workout using Preva CV equipment
2. Ensure you are logged in to the Preva dashboard
3. Log in to bounts and refresh you history
4. Watch your points balance grow
I've connected my Preva account to bounts but my points aren't updating. Why?
Have you achieved the minimum activity requirements?
The minimum activity requirement for Preva is to track at least one 20 minute workout using the CV equipment. The 20 minutes is combined time.
Are you saving your activity?
You don't need to save your activity. Just ensure you are logged in to the Preva dashboard.
Have you refreshed your bounts activity history?
You need to refresh your bounts activity history for your points to update. How?
bounts app - from the menu items hit the sync button and then head to your history. Using your finger pull down on the history screen and your points will update.
bounts website - from the menu items head to 'my points'. If your points haven't refresh yet refresh your web browser.
Are you following all of the rules?
1. Your total activity time must be at least 20 minutes in duration. This can be achieved from multiple pieces of Preva CV equipment.
2. You may have already reached the maximum number of points possible for this type of activity; bounts members - 60 points/3 x 20 minute activities.
3. Your activities must be tracked at least 1 hour apart. Track a 60 minute activity in one go - earn 20 points. Track 3 x 20 minute activities at least 1 hour apart - earn 60 points.
I'm receiving an error message when I try to connect my Preva account to bounts. Why?
Have you got another bounts account?
You can only connect one Preva account to bounts. We don't allow people to connect the same app/device to multiple accounts.
Are you entering the correct details?
Check with the Preva website that you are using your correct details.
That didn't help. What now?
Send us a support request explaining your issue in detail and we'll be able to look into it for you.