Track 7,000+ steps in a single day
bounts member- earn 20 points
bounts member- earn 40 points
Track 21,000 steps in a single day
bounts member- earn 60 points(maximum per day)
1. Track a minimum of 7,000 steps in a single day
2. Open the Google fit app just before bed for your daily total to update
3. Log in to bounts and sync your history
4. Watch your points balance grow
Google fit FAQ'S
I've connected my Google fit app to bounts but my points aren't updating. Why?
Have you achieved the minimum activity requirements?
The minimum activity requirement for Google fit is to achieve at least 7,000 steps in a single day.
Are you syncing the Google fit app?
You need to launch the Google fit app regularly for your daily step total to update. When you do the activity is automatically sent to bounts. Note: it can take a few hours for your points to update.
Have you refreshed your bounts activity history?
You need to refresh your bounts activity history for your points to update. How?
bounts app - from the home page of the bounts app click on the sync button and wait for a few minutes.
Where do I connect the Google fit to bounts?
Google fit is only available for android users. You can connect to Google fit under 'settings' within the bounts app. Switch Google fit toggle to 'ON'. You may be asked to confirm your google account upon connection.
Are you following all of the rules?
1. Steps must be tracked automatically. We don't accept manually entered steps.
2. You may have already reached the maximum number of points possible for daily steps; Free members - 5 points/7,000 steps, Premium+ members - 60 points/21,000 steps.
3. We don't consider steps that are pushed to your Google fit app from other apps/devices. We only consider the steps accrued from Google fit directly.
That didn't help. What now?
Send us a support request explaining your issue in detail and we'll be able to look into it for you.